A workshop to explore the legal, regulatory, and human rights issues raised by the prevalence of social media in modern life.
- In The News
on April 6, 2014 at 3:02 pm
- RT @ginasue: Algorithm fail: Emails from Microsoft get filtered out by Outlook's Clutter algorithm. (What does that tell us about company culture?) 1d ago
- Social scientists use argumentative fallacies in writing-which most common? https://t.co/LVR5dvNnNn (no real scholars harmed in this essay) 1d ago
- RT @ThinkDemocracy: 3 Key Points on the #FutureIoT - will it enhance democracy or empower autocrats? @pnhoward @CIMA_Media @domaley https://t.co/w2ODyAGj56 4d ago
- wonderful retro video game for methods geeks:: guess the correlation! https://t.co/O2Sqpws3LF 1 week ago
- How the Bundys’ social media machine fed their political movement https://t.co/lPtfAD5qhz 1 week ago