A workshop to explore the legal, regulatory, and human rights issues raised by the prevalence of social media in modern life.
- In The News
on April 6, 2014 at 3:02 pm
- RT @katypearce: How online bots conned Brexit voters - The Washington Post - https://t.co/GslCMdUAjg featuring @pnhoward 3h ago
- RT @jabawack: My latest work 'The Rise of Social Bots' just appeared on Communications of ACM! https://t.co/a57aRV9wH2 on @CACMmag https://t.co/HrQHZi4I7l 2d ago
- RT @Info_Activism: New release: "Seeing from Above" A set of resources on collecting, analysing and showing visual evidence from above. https://t.co/2PN5jLIosN 2d ago
- book reading #seattle at @ElliottBayBooks by wonderful @zora on July 8 https://t.co/8MBnpd9HoT https://t.co/TSUTPeusNk @ThingsToDoSEA 2d ago
- RT @merylalper: #bots for boosting teenage confidence via SMS and Facebook https://t.co/npEPoOpNB0 via @techcrunch cc: @staeiou @pnhoward @samuelwoolley 4d ago